It appears as though Kelly Clarkson has become too big for her American Idol boots and is trying to distance herself from the Television Series that created her.
It will be hard luck for any contestant who is hoping to cover a Kelly Clarkson song on this year’s television series as she’s refusing to allow any of her songs to be used on the television show.
I find it funny that Kelly says that it’s “nothing personal”. Who is she trying to kid? From what I can tell reading a few different blogs, all she has done by doing this is piss off her fan base who made her a star in the first place.
Silly, silly girl if you ask me.
- What did the Top 10 Girls sing?
- What did the Top 10 Guys Sing?
- The American Idol 2006 Top 24
- Cowell has a favourite
- The first American Idol drama unfolds
- Best Ratings ever for American Idol
- Kelly Clarkson Ditching Idol
- 10 things with or without American Idol
- ‘American Idol’ Season 5 Marathon Begins On January 17, 2006
- American Idols Chart in the Top 10