Statistics from Web monitoring firm comScore show that MySpace served nearly 1.5 billion streams, representing 20 percent of all video streamed to US internet users during the month.
The typical US user on MySpace initiated an average of 39 streams in July, or slightly more than one a day.
Yahoo Video ranked second in total streams initiated by US users with 812 million, followed by YouTube with 649 million.
- What can I expect from my personal injury case?
- MySpace leading the online video market
- Myspace for pets?!
- Myspace could be worth 15 Billion US Dollars
- Auction Giant Trademe won’t rule out MySpace look-alike
- Myspace and VeriSign Announce Joint Venture
- MySpace and YouTube next on Universals Hit-List
- Hello world!